GuidesSign inGet started
How do I dispute a transaction?

How do I dispute a transaction?

If you notice a purchase made from your Found account that you don’t recognize, or for which you were incorrectly charged, we recommend reaching out directly to the merchant for that transaction in order to settle the issue. Most incorrect transactions can be resolved most quickly by going directly to the merchant, instead of going through the process of disputing a transaction, which can take several months of review.

However, if you’re not able to resolve the issue with the merchant directly, you can file a dispute with Found. To start the dispute process, please fill out the Transaction Dispute Request Form and a member of our team will be in touch.

Need a hand?
Email our support team at help@found.com
Banking services are provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC.