All-In-One Banking
Sign inGet started
Sign inGet started
I made a mistake on my tax profile, how do I update it?

I made a mistake on my tax profile, how do I update it?

Found calculates tax estimates and auto-generates Schedule C tax forms for sole proprietors based on the information they enter within their tax profile. If you’ve made a mistake in your tax profile—for example, if you underestimated your annual income or want to change your deduction amount—you can adjust this information at any time.

To edit your tax information, log in to your Found account, navigate to the Taxes tab (desktop) or the Business tab (app) and select Tax profile to edit your tax information.

App icon cactus
All-in-one banking
for the self-employed


Have Questions?
Email our support team:
Follow Us

*Found is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. The funds in your account are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor for each account ownership category.

The Found Mastercard Business debit card is issued by Piermont Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard Inc.

The information on this website is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on, for tax advice.

**Direct deposit funds may be available for use for up to two days before the scheduled payment date. Early availability is not guaranteed.

Found partners with various providers to enable you to compare offers from participating institutions, such as lending, filing service, and insurance providers. Found is not a lender, a filing service, nor an insurance provider.

This website contains advertisement of Found and third party products and services.